Monday, August 29, 2011

Thankyou Kofi

I feel that now I have had a personal email from Kofi  I can call him by his first name, especially as he urged me too in the aforementioned email. He wrote to me to tell me that I am eligible to receive funds from him that he has been holding on my behalf, he just had to make sure that I was safe and that I had a bank account that could not be hacked by others.All I have to do for my trusted friend Kofi, is send him my full name, address, date of birth and bank account details as well as the $30.00 that he would need to transfer over the $250,000.00 that he has for me.

 Well you could have knocked me over with a feather that this very busy man who was Secretary-General of the United Nations and possibly the next President of his country had time to email little ol' me about the money that was mine, all mine. I also had an email from the FBI yesterday informing me that Mexican Drug Lords had possibly hacked my bank account and that the money that had been taken and used illegally was mine to take back, again all I had to do was include all my personal details and bank account number and they would gladly reimburse me for my trouble.

Isn't it amazing that these people want to help me, I thank them all for their kindness and effort in locating me, but as for my personal info and bank account details I think you shall be waiting a very long time for those! But please feel free to fill my spam box with your helpful emails they are often enjoyed in the safety of the "read but do not open" section of my email folder, and if you ever need it, I have the email address of some very reputable drug companies that offer cheaper medication for various complaints you may have, they come from some countries that I have never heard of before, but like you, I am sure that they are honest and true!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment