Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brownies in the oven!

As I write this blog I have a batch of chocolate choc chip brownies baking in the oven, the bowl and spoons are being cleaned by the kids and I have a batch of vanilla ice cream thawing a little so that I can make brownie ice cream, it is better to melt the ice cream a little and then add hot brownie to it so that it all melts together and then pop it back into the freezer to firm up a little and voila! Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream. Drizzle some melted chocolate over the top and you have a very decadent dessert that is fit for kids and grownups, unless you are like me and allergic to ice cream!

I finished another bottle cover today and have begun another with a slightly different pattern that I am trying out, I'm still not sure that I am loving it but I will finish it off just to see what it looks like in the end. I still have a long way to go before I am ready for a stall at the market but I hope that in another month I will be ready to roll, here's hoping people are ready to buy. I had some photo's taken yesterday by one of my daughters as she seems to have quite a knack for taking nice pictures and when everything is put together it does look like I am making some progress which is a very good thing.





Well I am off to check on the brownies and the ice cream, I will post pics tomorrow if there are any left!
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment