Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome :)

Hello everyone who drops in to read my ramblings, I am new to the blogging world although I read "my" blogs everyday with a cup of tea and I love to see what everyone else is doing from all around the world. More often than not I read about the huge amount of snow that is falling causing snowbound days and marvel that at the same time I am sitting in shorts and a singlet and enjoying the sea breeze that is blowing through my house cooling us all down, what an amazing world we do live in.
I am currently working on a few projects for a stall at one of the local markets, I have been busily crocheting  cushion covers, face cloths, dishcloths, and water bottle carriers, which I discovered are very handy when walking our dog as she only likes to walk a little and then be carried the rest of the way :)
Thank you again for dropping in, I will post some pics in the next few days of all my projects so far, but enjoy a picture of Holly that dog that does not like to walk but does love to be carried.
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment