Saturday, October 22, 2011

New things

I have discovered a new thing! It is Crochet By Numbers, here's the linky to the website, and also have been massively inspired by Totallee who being a huge Harry Potter fan has made me such a long to do list that I may not ever stop! I did the test pattern by Todd Paschall and once I worked out that there was nothing to fear from this technique I was off! I started with a Christmas stocking,


But I ran out of wool so I now have to wait until I receive my new ball of red so that my stocking can continue. I have moved onto one of my favorite pieces from Totallee's inspiring list of work, and have begun a Potterpuff!



He doesn't look like much at the moment but hopefully he will look a lot better very soon! and today being Sunday I have an afternoon of hooky goodness ahead of me, so I hope that everyone has an awesome day, enjoy the beautiful sun if you are near me, but slip, slop, slap or you will end up like me!


Yep, this is almost a week later and it still looks like this!!! Slip Slop Slap people! It is the rule that you should live by!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment