Friday, October 14, 2011

What a week!!!

The kids all went back to school on Monday and I don't think my feet touched the ground until today, we have been so very busy running about that I was super happy to have a quiet day today. On Monday we did have one nice little moment of peace and joy when LovelyHubby took me for coffee at the beautiful Pelican's Wharf, they have THE best hot chips ever and they come wrapped up in newspaper too!


You can see how beautiful the view was too, we watched fish jump out of the water almost teasing a man in a small boat trying ever so desperately to catch them for his dinner, he still had not succeeded by the time we were leaving and honestly I think those wee fish had no intentions of ending up on a plate for supper!

I have had time in between doctors appointments and Christmas gift lay-buying to finish some more ornaments for my Etsy store, I even ordered some new Christmas yarn from Yarn Over and they are scrummy,


My only problem is that I have knitted so much that I have managed to put a hole in my finger from the needle constantly hitting the same point! It is only a slight problem though because I have swapped back to crochet for a while, I have missed crocheting, I seem to have been on a knitting spree of late and it feels good to have my hooks back in my hands again. My knitted Christmas ornaments are looking really good and scary though it is to be thinking of December already it is a bit fun!





It makes you want to sing Jingle Bells and Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer at the top of your voice.........or maybe not!!!
Happy Friday everyone
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment