Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's official!

It is official! I am a business woman, an entrepreneur even! I have made my shop on Etsy, it has taken much longer than it should have but it was a little trickier than I thought because I am still not quite savvy on all things technical when it comes to computers and computer gadgets. My shop name is angbel and it contains some of my knitted goodies for sale and some things that I can make to order, I am very excited and I hope that someone, anyone stops by too have a look.

In the last few days I have managed a bit of tv whilst I have been knitting, the normal Doctor Who's and Torchwoods, and Jeopardy's have been there but I also saw the Emmys which I thought was really good and the new episode of Two and a Half Men which I thought was excellent and I hope that it does really well and goes for a long time. Now I just have to wait till next Tuesday when Survivor starts here and my viewing pleasure will be complete!

I hope you all have a lovely evening
xoxoooxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment